Crowdfunding – Demystifying the Investing Frontier for Retail Investors
Crowdfunding is a relatively new investing tool in Singapore.
However, is it really a suitable investment tool for retail investors?
In this guide, you will learn:
- Different types of Crowdfunding
- Most popular type of Crowdfunding in Singapore
- Potential Risks of Crowdfunding, and how you can minimise your exposure to them
- 7 things to watch out for when you participate in Crowdfunding
- How you can take part in Crowdfunding in Singapore
- Honest and unbiased sharing from 2 experienced Singapore Crowdfunders: how they manage their risks, how they select potentially safe and successful projects, and many more bits of wisdom.
Request for your FREE copy of the 'Crowdfunding - Demystifying the Investing Frontier for Retail Investors' guide now: